September 23, 2012

Hair

This weekend I was not very worried about my hair, since Erik surprised me and came down for the weekend. I got out of my math class, and after class I always call Erik because we get out around the same time (Erik gets out a few minutes before me) and I was already telling him to see if he needs anything because I was going to visit him on Saturday and he said he was already in town. I was so excited so, the rest of the weekend I spent it with him and since it was extremely hot out in Southern California I had my hair up in a ponytail. 

Este fin de semana no estaba muy preocupado por mi pelo, ya que Erik me sorprendió y vino para el fin de semana. Me salí  de mi clase matemáticas, y después de la clase siempre llamo a Erik porque salimos a la misma hora (Erik sale unos minutos antes que yo), pero yo ya estaba diciéndole a ver si necesitaba algo, porque yo iba a visitar lo el sábado y me dijo que ya estaba en la ciudad. Estaba tan emocionada así que, el resto del fin de semana lo pase con él y ya que estaba muy caliente en el sur de California tenía mi pelo recogido en una cola de caballo.












Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...