September 18, 2012

Closet Ideas

I have come to the conclusion that I need to organize my closet a lot better. Its already organized but I find my self-lacking space for my clothes and shoes. There is one side of my closet where I can’t hang anything because I have so many shoes boxes.  These ideas are great to re-organize my closet. The thing that I do like about having my shoes in their box is that they wont have dust (which I hate) and I feel like there a lot more protected. So will see if I do get them out of the shoeboxes or get more storage space.


He llegado a la conclusión que necesito organizar mi armario mucho mejor. Ya esta organizado pero encuentro que falta espacio para mi ropa y zapatos. Hay una parte de mi armario en el que no se puede colgar nada porque tengo tantas cajas de zapatos. Estas ideas son geniales para volver a organizar mi armario. Lo que más me gusta de tener mis zapatos en su caja, es que no tienen polvo (algo que odio) y siento que están más protegidos. Así que a ver si, si los saco de las cajas o si obtengo más espacio de almacenamiento.









HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...