April 6, 2012

La Jolla - Spring Break

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to La Jolla Cove, the weather was great although it did get a bit chilly around four but with a light sweater that problem is solved. I really enjoyed myself especially after such a hard move I was able to relax at the beach. Watching the Seals is great, they are so cute and seeing them swim and then go to the shore is great. I could stay and watch them for hours but I couldn't because we wanted to get to the sand. We also went and climbed some rocks to get to see the waves crashing into them and see the crabs that are between the rocks which was really nice. I had such a great time, unfortunately I did not get a tan so I am still very white and I will have to head to the beach more often. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...