April 6, 2012

Accessories


These accessories are so fun that I think they will be great for spring. The bracelets from Kate Spade can add a uniqueness to any outfit. The necklace from Cara accessories seems to delicate and feminine that it is hard to not love it. My coin pouch is not very cute but this coin pouch from Deux Lux is so pretty and who doesn't love glitter. Now my all time favorite is the card case from Lodis, I have a card case but since I have so many cards now it is time to find a new one and I think the card case from Lodis would be prefect. 





kate spade new york 'idiom' thin bangle



Cara Accessories Semiprecious Oval Pendant Necklace




Deux Lux 'Resort' Glitter Coin Pouch





Lodis 'Mod' Mini Card Case





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...