June 18, 2014

What I Would Wear


I love summer time, so with these looks I wanted to put something a bit different than just a T-shirt and shorts. With these look one can find similar items because some pieces can be out of price range (but oh so pretty) and recreate them or find inspiration to try something new.

Casual

Casual by bloomcoco featuring stud earrings



For the first look I chose espadrilles with a fun pattern, which I love at the moment, they simply scream summer. I didnt want the handbag to be structured so I chose this raffia and leather tote bag (it is Balenciaga but a girl can dream). I left the accessories very simple a Vince Camuto horn hinge bracelet, Rebecca Taylor spine brass ring and the cutest Lee Renee pineapple stud earrings. The shorts are from J.Crew and they are the perfect shorts for summer I love the wash and how they arent too short. The blouse is from Kate Moss for Topshop its a scalloped satin chiffon camisole its light perfect for summer when you dont want heavy fabrics. I already have an obsession with Topshop so adding Kate Moss into the mix it was a match made in heaven for me. To top it all off an Eos lip balm, which are the only lip balms that I ever truly finish.


Blue

Blue by bloomcoco featuring ballet flats
The Second look is a bit less casual but when you want to go out it would be perfect for a warm summer night. The top is a Monki Hanne Singlet the color is gorgeous it really stands. The skort is what I really love it is a black crepe wrap skort from Newlook, I just cant get enough of it. I chose ballet flats because I usually wear flats so I chose the perfect black ballet flats from Seed Heritage. The nail Polish color is spin the bottle from Essie Spring 2014 collection and I wanted it to be a light color to not contrast with the top. The accessories are silver because of the hardware of the amazing Proenza Schouler PS11 classic leather shoulder bag I just truly love this bag. The bracelet is from Calvin Klein; Michael Kors pave heart earrings, a Pandora ring sterling silver and enamel darling daisies and a Meghan Farrell single beat ring.


Gladiator

Gladiator by bloomcoco featuring lightweight earrings


I have been obsessed with gladiator sandals so when I saw these I had to make a look for them they are Guess Alina flat gladiator sandals. I really like how they are a knee-high design and how they are so different than other knee-high gladiator sandals that Ive seen. The dress is TFNC Janet jersey dress, jersey dresses are so comfortable and the color is sure to grab attention. And like I said I wanted the sandals to not be outshined so I left the accessories very simple a Michael Kors large Bedford zip clutch, Blue Nile ball earrings, Luv Aj petite band ring set in rose gold. Aamaya by Priyanka Topaz & rose gold-plated arrow necklace and another piece that I just adore are the Shwood Original Line Belmont Sunglasses in Dark Walnut Grey Polarized.




Red

Red by bloomcoco featuring tall skinny jeans


I just love this look the shirt is such a statement piece that right when I saw it I was head over heels for it. Its from Kenzo so that could also be a reason as to why I was drawn to it the jeans are ONLY Mila high skinny jeans. The handbag is another bag that I am just obsessed with and its the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel in Buff I just cant get over how perfect this bag is. The shoes can also be a statement piece they are so gorgeous and they are the Sam Edelman Nahara Beaded Thong Sandal I don’t think I have ever seen a Sam Edelman shoe that I have not loved they are all just so pretty and well made. The accessories are lux muse stud earrings from Henri Bendel, Charles & Keith pursuing peace bangle, Tiffany infinity ring and a Hugau love ring. And of course I couldn’t forget the Eos lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...