February 8, 2013

What I Would Wear


The firs two looks are very casual and something that I would love to wear the Markus Lupfer sweater is crazy expensive so this would most likely the be the only way that I would be able to style it. I really like wearing neon colors and what better way to add color to winter than with a neon sweater.

The accessories are also perfect, I am obsessed with the black loafers and think I might just have to buy them. I am a huge fan of satchels because they are comfortable for everyday use and can still look great. For the second outfits I decided to use the same top but in two different way, since valentines is just around the corner if you will have celebrate valentines in the day your can wear the outfit on the left which is still very cute but less formal but if you will be going out at night you can wear the outfit on the right I decided to put flats and boots because its personal preference what you choose to wear. I kept the accessories quite simple. I hope you like my outfits. 
light and dark




day to night


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...