January 28, 2013

What I Would Wear


These outfits are very different one is sophisticated but still not very dressed up because it has jeans. The color of the top is one of my favorite colors it is also a peplum top which I am obsessed with right now.

I think it matches perfectly with the nude heels from Sergio Rossi and the amazingly gorgeous Valentino handbag, the accessories are simple but give it an extra touch of femininity. The second outfit is very similar to what I have been wearing because of the rainy weather but with a slight twist I wear an olive green jacket and this outfit has a vest the boots are very cute as well. I am always wearing Toms and decided to pair this look with boots to see how it would work and I really liked the way it looked. The handbag is from Longchamp and I really like how these handbags are so versatile and can be worn with so many different things and still look fabulous. The accessories are simple because since the vest has studs around the color and the boots also have studs I didn’t want to take to much attention away from those details. I hope you like the looks I made. 

Do What You Love



If You Never Try You'll Never Know


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...