December 8, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award



I am so thankful to have been given this award by Steph from Steph's Makeup & Things; I started my blog as a way to share my sense of style. I was quite excited to get this award because it’s an appreciation award, which means so much because it’s from a fellow blogger. Thanks Steph!


Questions
1.How long have you been blogging?
2.What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3.What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is the one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?



1. I have been blogging for a year now and love everything about it although I am still learning.
2. The main reason that I started to blog is because I had to write so many papers for school in subjects that I was not interested in. So I decided to make a blog where I could write about what I loved to talk about which is fashion and beauty.
3. I really enjoy reading other fashion, beauty and home décor blogs because everyone has a different sense of style.
4. I think there is always room for improvement, but I really have to work on my procrastination. There are days that I know what I am going to post about but I leave it until the end of the day when I am almost falling asleep.




Rules


1.Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2.Answer the following 4 questions.
3.Award the 'Blogger Appreciation Award' to as many
readers/ commenters/ supporters/ followers as you'd  like.
4.Let the blogger know you have awarded them, either through leaving a
comment, a tweet, an email etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...