October 11, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration

When searching for celebrity inspiration, I tend to choose celebrities that have similar taste in style. I might post the same celebrity two weeks in a row but I can’t help my self because most of the time I wish I could have a sneak peek in their closet.


Durante la búsqueda de inspiración de celebridades, eligió celebridades que tienen gustos similares en mi estilo. Podría publicar la misma celebridad dos semanas seguidas porque la mayoría de las veces me gustaría poder tener un vistazo en su armario.






People

3 comments:

  1. amazing looks! love the blue skirt!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looks! My favorite is eva longoria's look ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Night Out, Work, then Weekend with the family looks!
    Great Blog!

    x
    Jen

    http://thebeaumondes.blogspot.com

    Instagram & Twitter @ohjenb

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...