May 5, 2012

10000 Views

It seems like I just posted my 5,000-page view, but I am so excited that I am able to post this so soon. I enjoy making my posts and it is something that I look forward to doing everyday because I am able to say what I think of certain items and of designer collections.  Erik made me these 10,000 designs and I just could not choose which one I liked best so I posted both of them (Thank You !).

This has been amazing; I still am in shock of how fast I was able to get 10,000 views. The amazing thing is there from all over the world, and to know that someone from Russia, Thailand, Spain and Japan and many other countries are seeing my posts is something that is truly special. I will be working very hard to be able to have more page views and show things that you will be interested in.

Parece que acabo de tener 5,000 visitantes a mi blog, pero estoy tan emocionada que estoy publicano esto tan pronto. Me encanta poder escribir lo que pienso de productos o accesorios así como también colecciones de diseñadores. Erik me hizo estos 10,000 diseños y no podía elegir el que más me gustó, así que escogí los dos (Gracias!). 

Esto ha sido increíble, a todavía estoy en shock de lo rápido que tuve 10,000 puntos de vista. Lo sorprendente es que son de todas partes del mundo, y saber que alguien de Rusia, Tailandia, España y Japón y muchos otros países están viendo mis blog es algo que es verdaderamente especial. Voy a trabajar muy fuerte para poder tener más visitas a la página y mostrar las cosas que les interesen. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...