April 14, 2012

One year Anniversary !!!!!!



Today is BloomCoco's one-year anniversary, I still remember commenting to my boyfriend while we walked around of how I wanted to start a blog. I wanted to be able to share my thoughts about fashion, to share things that I thought were interesting to me. This blog has been so wonderful because, when I have so much homework to do and it sometimes requires me to write about things that I really have no interest in.

But BloomCoco allows me to write and post about things that I like, find interesting and share designer’s collections, which I am always looking at. It has given me the freedom to write what I like and about items that I have recently found and have been mesmerized by. I really want to thank Erik because he was been behind me through this whole process and has always helped me whether it is with my technical questions or giving me new ideas and is always trying to make my blog better. One year has gone by so fast and I have changed a lot through out the year, I can’t wait to see how this next year goes. I have done so many memorable things throughout the year, but my trip to Spain was so marvelous. These photographs make me want to go again.


Hoy es el primer aniversario de BloomCoco, a todavía recuerdo comentando le a mi novio mientras caminábamos que quería comenzar un blog. Yo quería compartir mis pensamientos acerca de la moda, y compartir las cosas que me parecían interesantes a mí. Este blog ha sido tan maravilloso, porque, tengo tanta tarea que hacer y a veces me obliga a escribir sobre cosas que realmente no tienen ningún interés para mi. 

Pero BloomCoco me permite escribir y publicar acerca de las cosas que me gustan, y me parecen interesantes y colecciones de diseñadores, que siempre estoy viendo. Me ha dado la libertad para escribir lo que me gusta y sobre los artículos que he encontrado recientemente y que me han cautivado. Quiero dar le las gracias a Erik porque me ha apoyado durante este proceso, y siempre me ha ayudado ya sea con mis preguntas técnicas o dando me ideas nuevas y siempre está tratando de hacer mi blog mejor. Un año ha pasado tan rápido y he cambiado mucho durante el año, y se que el próximo año también va a hacer fantástico. He hecho tantas cosas tan memorables durante el año pero mi viaje a España fui algo tan maravilloso. Estas fotografías me hacen querer ir otra vez. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...